With almost 20,000 sales and counting, laHanna’s developer, which is PixelWars by the way, has created a ton of really popular, well respected and well rated WordPress themes. Now, their latest theme is called laHanna and it’s a delicious little personal, lifestyle and food recipe blog. They’re always cooking up something amazing and this theme is certainly no exception. Released in August of 2018, laHanna is described like this by PixelWars. For more WordPress recipe blog themes, check this out.
Lahanna is a beautiful & user-friendly WordPress Food Blog Theme created for Food Bloggers. It is packed with all the features you need as a Food Blogger. Start posting your recipes now!
I love the little touches like this one.
It’s an interactive ingredients list where you can tick off the boxes as you add stuff while you’re making your dinner. There’s nothing worse than adding something twice or, even worse, forgetting to add it at all. This is a fun, cool way to make sure your recipes get followed properly, making you look like a genius in the process.
Here’s another cool feature…
A quick pop-up timer. Why didn’t I think of that? Great work by PixelWars on this theme.
Now, a quick look at the features you get with laHanna.
- WordPress 4.9 Compatible
- User-friendly recipe management system powered by Cooked plugin.
- Recipe Index Page with filters
- Responsive Design & Retina ready & touch gestures on sliders & mobile friendly components : designed for best mobile experience
- Beautiful Customizable Featured Area with Post Slider – Link Boxes and Intro widgets.
- Powerful Live Customizer lets you design your blog.
- Sell your stuff online with WooCommerce support
- Flexible Images & Videos by default (supports responsive video embed in various aspect ratios)
- Various blog layouts: Regular – Circles – Grid – Masonry- List – 1st full versions – with or without sidebar versions
- Select different layout for category/tag/author/date archives/search results
- 4 Different Header variations.
- Complete blog system (all post formats supported)
- Create beautiful gallery collages with lightbox or gallery sliders with using wordpress default galleries, no plugins-shortcode required.
- Unlimited Sidebars
- Built-in beautifully styled Related Posts Module
- Mailchimp for WordPress newsletter form, custom styled, ready to collect some e-mails
- Custom styled Trending Posts widget to make your visitors spend more time on your site.
- Advanced Theme Options Panel : on/off many features
- 800+ Google Fonts
- SEO Friendly
- Translation Ready (.po file included)
- NinjaForms compatible
- One Click Demo Import
- Extensive Documentation & Support Forums
So, there you have it, a complete solution for food bloggers, recipe blogs, lifestyle and mommy bloggers. The laHanna theme is an ‘absolute unit’ as the kids say. I think they still say that, I have no clue? If laHanna isn’t what you had in mind, what do you think about these magazine WordPress themes? That collection has a few dozen different themes and I think it’ll be the go-to source for a lot of people who are looking for a stylish magazine theme for their new or old website.