Porto – Responsive WordPress and WooCommerce Theme
If you are looking to build an extremely responsive business, blog, portfolio or online shop website, few websites will give you a free hand as Porto WordPress theme. You can customize layouts, styles and colors within few minutes. The theme offers two styles in Home pages; corporate and ecommerce. The theme also comes bundled with Visual Composer and master slider to make building your website even easier.
The developer describes Porto thusly.
Porto is an Responsive WordPress + eCommerce Theme that is extremely customizable, easy to use and fully responsive. Suitable for every type of business, portfolio, blog and ecommerce sites. Great as a starting point for your custom projects. Porto includes 30 homepage layouts and skins and it has huge variation to be suitable for any purpose. More amazing features are coming soon!
Build sites fast
You have the option of taking readymade demo sites and importing them for slight modifications to make sites fast. The powerful admin panel will let you customize any aspect of the site within minutes. Use Visual composer to drag & drop and modify your headers, color skins, footer, background and content. You have 25 home page layouts and skins to work with. There is no limit to your creativity in website customization with this theme.
To improve user experience, Porto WP theme is fully responsive and retina ready, delivering visually appealing content to screens of different sizes. You get mega menus for easier listing of product, and quickview is integrated for faster browsing of products. The theme is optimized for speed with clean code. For better ranking on search engines, the theme is SEO friendly. You get Right to Left language support for non-Roman languages. The theme is also compatible with different plugins;
- WordPress SEO plugin
- Woocommerce Product Filter plugin
- WP Cache plugins for fast website loading such as WP Super Cache and W3 Total Cache plugins
- Revolution Slider plugin
- BBPress, BuddyPress plugins
- Better WordPress Minify plugin
- Mailpoet newsletter plugin
- Nav Menu Roles plugin
- Post Views Counter plugin
- Polylang plugin
- GeoDirectory plugin
- WooCommerce Multilingual plugin
- YITH plugins – WooCommerce Wishlist plugin, WooCommerce Ajax Search plugin, and WooCommerce Badge Management plugin
- WPML plugin
- qTranslate X plugin
- WooCommerce Currency Switcher plugin
If you are setting up an ecommerce store, it is very likely that your number one platform choice will be WooCommerce. Porto WP theme is fully compatible with WooCommerce and its many plugins. You can use the catalog format or the shop format depending on your business model.
Great key features
You get tons of features with Porto theme in addition to those mentioned above;
- Visual Composer components (banners, call to action boxes, columns, carousels, tabs, toggles table, alert boxes, tables, lists, forms, icons, glyphicons, progress bar, pricing tables, dropcaps, team members, , accordions, buttons, quotes , etc.)
- Social sharing features
- WordPress Multisite support
- Child theme ready
- Cross browser support; IE, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge
- Great documentation and support.